Monday, March 14, 2011

2nd Current

 Undine in the Wind


Writing: An untitled short story
About a man with Ondine's Curse, a non-professional name for a type of sleep apnea that could result in death, if not properly addressed. But the man can't afford the equipment needed for this disease, so he robs a hospital. 
Reading: "The Likeness" by Tana French

Nearly halfway through it.  Still skipping paragraph after paragraph of drippy prose to get to some actual dialogue, let alone action.  

EDITOR WHERE YOU AT?
Listening: "I Giorni" Ludovico Einaudi
Do you ever feel like some music is just good for you?  It's like, "Aaah... Yes.  This is what I've been longing to hear all day..."  I sigh as the sunlight streams over the patio, warming my legs, and a gentle breeze flutters the curtains ever so slightly..
Drinking: Kool Aid
It's like juice, except that it's devoid of any nutritional value whatsoever.
Favorite Color: Bright Green
Because that's the color of the new leaves bursting from the branches at this moment.

No comments: